Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

My oldest daughter Jenna, turns 19 today. Yes, she is a St Paddy's baby. May the luck of the Irish be with you Jenna, on your very special day.


This picture was taken a couple of years ago. Jenna played rugby for PEI. They won gold at The Eastern Canadian Rugby Championships.



She now attends the University of Prince Edward Island.



What have I been working on! I started working on Posies in the Valley quilt. It is another Blackbird Design quilt. It is found in the book In Full Bloom.

I applique with freezer paper. So, I prepared a couple of blocks and finished quilting one.

I absolutely love the designs that the Blackbird girls come up with.



I love the soft colors of this line by Moda- At Water's Edge.


Happy Sewing!! Hope you all have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful block! I love the subtle colors. I hope to see updates on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A late birthday wish to your daughter, love the colours of the fabric,

    Welcome to blogging too,

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block is gorgeous and I too love the BBDesigns...great fabric too..thanks for sharing. Found you through Yahoo Baltimore group and then through your store I saw you had a blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fabric and colours and a great block.

    ReplyDelete