Monday, March 16, 2009

A Busy Week.....

It is March Break for the kids this week. I hope that I can find enough to keep them busy and still have time to work on some of my projects.







I finished Mam's Gathering Basket this weekend. It is from a book by Blackbird Designs called Ella's Home Place. It uses the fabrics from Ella's Linen Closet by Moda.

Now I just need to get it quilted.

If anyone would like to make this quilt I think I have enough of the fabrics left over that I would be willing to sell. Email me if interested.



On top of the kids I agreed to look after my 2 of my sisters 6 dogs. I already have a dog of my own plus 4 cats. So... here is Sandy and Tink short for Tinkerbelle. Sandy is a male and Tink, the runt is a female. They are so cute and really good dogs.


2 comments:

  1. love the quilt looks fantastic great colors and the pattern is fantastic.. you pouches that you are babysitting are adorable!! you really do have an animal house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job on making the quilt. My friend a quilt using this pattern. Her version is darker.

    ReplyDelete