Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another storm day.....

Schools are cancelled again today. Just when it looked like the snow was finally leaving and the air was feeling warmer we get more snow. And lots of it!

That means my daughter Kristi will have a 1.5 days of school this week. We are off to a hockey tournament this week end in Halifax NS. so she will have to miss school.



Her Bantam AA team competed last week end in the provincial championships and won all their games in both round robin play and crossovers to earn the gold medal and "Island" champs title.


This is a picture of my other daughter, Riley and her friend Alisha. Riley is on the right. They are the only two girls on their Atom AA boys team. They finished up their provincal week end with a silver medal. Thanks to some poor refereeing.



I picked up this cross stitch on the week end. It was getting framed. Yes, another Blackbird design. It is called Birds of a Feather. I absolutely love how it turned out. I love how primitive it is.

Other than that I have been working on nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have a copy of In the Bloom Vintage looks for easy cottage style.I want to make the quilt but can't find a copy.Would you be willing to sell it.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete